BB Glow Class in New York
With an increasing popularity and high demand for BB Glow treatment, we are now offering workshops held in premier Midtown Manhattan location.
Time & Location
About the Event
Become the first BB Glow & Microneedling professional in your state.
With an increasing popularity and high demand for BB Glow treatment, we are now offering workshops held in premier Midtown Manhattan location. Our 7 hours course includes theory and practice on live model, Professional Starter Kit with top quality products ($500 value), training guide, certificate of completion, post-training support and 10% discount for all products from our Store.
We will review:
- Benefits of microneedling procedure for face (wrinkles and fine lines, pigmentation and post acne scarring treatments, skin lifting and tightening) and body (stretch marks, scar reduction and hair loss treatments).
- BB Glow Treatment
- Protocols of treatment.
- Microneedling pen overview.
- Appropriate pen needles selection.
- Meso BB product lines overview.
- Basic hygienic requirements, work safety, and sterilization.
- After care instructions.
- Frequently asked questions from clients.
- Client consultation and release form.
- LED Light Therapy and non-invasive Carboxy CO2 Therapy and their benefits for the skin.
Semi-permanent lip tint technique “Just-Kissed Lips” (“Kissed Lips”) – Fashion Week’s most romantic beauty trend of this year!
BB Glow Contouring & Highlighting!
Starter Kit Included:
Our BB Glow Treatment Starter Kit has everything you need to start your new career!
- 1 Microneedling Pen with USB Charger and chargable battery
- 12 x Needles Cartridges
- BB Glow Starter Kit Serums (12 ampoules)
- 10 Matrigen Post Treatment Repair Masks
- 20 Packs of Stayve Repair Cream
- Training Manual
- Certificate of Training Course Completion
- All Legal Consent Forms
STUDENTS MUST RESEARCH THEIR STATE’S REQUIREMENTS AND REGULATIONS by checking with the Board of Cosmetology and/or Department of Health. All students must also agree that they either already hold the proper credentials and licensing (usually esthetician or tattoo license), or agree to obtain the proper credentials before servicing clients.