Welcome to Selfie Beauty Lounge
Selfie Beauty Lounge is a premier beauty studio right in the middle of NYC’s Herald Square, Murray Hill and Midtown neighborhoods. The philosophy and objective of our services is quite simple: use the safest, healthiest, best-in-industry products, newest trends and techniques to provide uncompromising service and results to our clients.
We have best in the City microblading technicians to make your eyebrows looks perfect. Famous Yumi lashes lift and tint treatment which is recognized worldwide. Authentic korean BB Glow and microneedling traetment to brighten and rejuvenate your skin. Plasma fibroblast treatment for non-surgical face lift. Only hottest trends and premium quality products in beauty industry!
To make your visit to our facility the most pleasant and relaxing experience possible we kindly ask you to get familiar with our policies in advance.
Appointments and Cancellation Policy
- Please schedule your appointment for any service as early as possible to avoid any possible problems regarding your choice of treatment time and desired specialist. To book/cancel a visit please call.
- Any cancellation/rescheduling must take place at least 24 hours before the appointment time.
- Deposit $50 required to book any appointment. In the case of same day cancellation or not attending, your deposit will be lost.
If you are running more than 10 minutes late we will try our best to accommodate you. Please take into consideration that we value all our clients’ time therefore we might have to reduce your appointment duration or reschedule.
We accept cash, Visa, and MasterCard. All prices are subject to change without prior notice.
Customer satisfaction is of utmost importance for us. Please note that once services are carried out, there can be no refunds.
- No refunds are given for gift card orders and gift card orders are not exchangeable.
- No refund is given for partially used package purchases because they are purchased at a discount.
Please note that you authorize services at your own risk. Redness, soreness, and irritation are possible side effects. You must notify your technician if you are pregnant, taking any new medications, or have been diagnosed with an illness as this may affect your eligibility for the procedure. The spa reserves the rights to decline any services.
Must remember, there is no guarantee of specific results and that the results can vary depends on skin type and healing process.